The best alternative to plastic straws. It is estimated that in 2050 there will be more plastic in the sea than fish.
Pretending nothing is impossible, doing something is an obligation! Worldwide, one billion plastic straws are used per day (about half in the United States).
In Europe the figure for London is available where it reaches about 2 billion a year. Unfortunately, many of these straws used only once for a few minutes, then end up in the sea, where they remain for hundreds of years, chopping into smaller and smaller pieces that are ingested by the fish and then enter the food chain
- 68 straws long around 23 cm
- The strongest, resistant more than two hours in all types of drinks
- Biodegradable edible and compostable in a few hour
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- No taste, or effect on flavour
- 100% vegan
- Zero waste and totally plastic-free
Be smart, be eco-friendly